Feangh, a full-service special inspections and material testing firm located in Maspeth, is searching for a driven and competitive sales executive to help build our client base in the greater New York area.
This is a busy, past-paced industry and our company continues to grow throughout the Northeast. The ideal candidate will have a passion for sales and building relationships with new and existing clients. We are seeking an eager and motivated team player who is a self-starter and has a desire to work with a winning team.
Excellent benefits and a competitive salary will be offered based on qualifications and experience.
Responsibilities:– Act as the main point of contact for all client inquiries including fielding phone calls and sending out contracts/rates schedules
– Cold call and setup meetings/presentations with potential clients
– Attend industry events, tradeshows and conferences
– Participate in the delivery and production of proposals
– Negotiate/close deals and respond to objections
– Conduct market research, generate and track leads using CRM database
– Collaborate with local, regional and national sales team
– Contribute to the team’s WIN strategy and long-term growth goals
– Minimum of 5 years of sales experience
– Experience in the A/E/C industry preferred
– Must be computer savvy with ongoing experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
– Salesforce experience is a plus
– Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
– Team player
– Driven and persistent
– Proactive and organized multi-tasker
– Detailed oriented
If you do not meet the required qualifications or possess the key qualities above, please do not apply. All interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume. Applications without the requested documentation will not be considered. Fenagh is an equal opportunity employer.