The Management of Ahmadu Bello university Zaria has announce the release of their post Utme and Direct entry registration form for 2020 Academic session.
All Aspirant who score at least 180 on the jamb Utme examination are expected to proceed on the online registration.
Registration start on 12th October 2020 and close on 14th November 2020.
- Only Candidates with UTME score of 180 and above are eligible to register for the screening who scored 180 and above in UTME for all courses.
- Candidates must have chosen Ahmadu Bello University as their first choice.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES ARE ONLY REQUIRED TO PAY SCREENING FEE AND REGISTER AS WELL AS UPLOAD A SCANNED COPY OF THEIR GCE ADVANCED LEVEL, IJMB, NCE OR DIPLOMA RESULT.
Abu Zaria Post-utme/DE Registration Proccedure
To register, candidates are required to follow the steps below.
- Visit https://putme.abu.edu.ng/
- You will be asked to Login with your JAMB Registration Number and state of origin as username and password respectively. e.gusername: 12345678BAPassword: Adavi
- Candidates are required to pay the sum of #2,000 as registration fee
Candidates are advised to download the abu post utme cbt app for free click here to download
Any UTME/DE candidate who fails to REGISTER for the screening exercise will not be eligible for admission into the university.
NEED OUR HELP?
Kindly send a message to us on whatsapp 09033643041