Adamawa State Government Recruitment 2020 — Application Portal & Requirements
The government of Adamawa state has started the 2020 recruitment. However, only interested and qualified persons can apply. Read through this article to see the application portal and requirements.
This article would give you the informations you need to make a successful application. To apply for Adawama state government recruitment 2020, you would need some guidelines. These guidelines would put you through so that you would not have to struggle to apply.
To get the required informations about Adamawa state recruitment, carefully read this article. Subsequently, follow the procedures as stated here and you would be good to go.
Firstly, Let us look at the requirements before we look at the application portal. Moreover, we would see the application process and requirements documents.
There are various vacancies with various qualifications. Therefore, applications would be made based on requirements of the position you are applying for.
Again, note that graduate positions would require certificates from a well recognised higher institution. This certificate should be either OND/HND/BSC/MSC.
At the other hand, non-graduates should possess a minimum of 5 credits in WAEC/NECO/GCE.
Meanwhile, graduates must have completed their NYSC.
Also, NYSC certificate or exemption letter is compulsory for graduates.
Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
How To Apply
- Visit Adamawa state direct portal @ www.adamawastaterecruitment.gov.ng
- In the portal, crease your profile by providing your name, phone number and email address. Also provide your state of origin.
- Afterwards, you would be directed to verify your email address.
- After verifying your email address, use the password which you created to log into your account.
- From there, fill in the form which will be provided to you. Ensure that you fill it correctly and avoid mistakes.
- Upload your relevant documents including your CV.
- Finally, submit the form online.
- Educational certificates including WAEC certificate for both graduates and non-graduates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Local government identification letter
- National identification number
- NYSC certificate.
- Passport photograph
Importantly: note that Adamawa state government has not started recruiting for 2020. However, this site would be updated as soon as the recruitment begins.
To stay updated with Adamawa State recruitment, kindly notify By leaving your email address in the comment box below.
Better still, you can bookmark this page to get notified directly.
Also, feel free to share and comment on this post. Nevertheless, your questions will also be answered promptly.