Looking for where to Download Big Brother Naija Past Question Paper 2018 – 2020? then you are on the right page cause here we are going give you free Bbnaija Past Question and Answers, you will not only read it here, you can also download it to you mobile as PDF.
Why Big Brother Naija Past Question Paper Is Necessary?
Just like how past question is necessary in others field, so it is here in Big Brother Naija.
We all that the aim of Past Question is to guide and create awareness of the kind or similar question you should be expecting in the Exam Hall.
It also gives Syllabus, where you should be reading or the kind of Topics you should focus while reading.
We all know that past questions and Answers help a lot when it come to writting exam or going for an interview.
About Big Brother Naija 2021
Big Brother Nigeria is a reality TV show based on the Big Brother TV series which 12 to 21 contestants live in an isolated house and compete for a large cash prize worth ₦85,000,000 and other material gifts including a house, an endorsement deal and a trip to Dubai at the end of the show by avoiding being evicted from the house by viewers.
The first season of the show first aired on DStv Channel 37 from March 5 to June 4, 2006 in South Africa . The voting results were verified by the auditing company of Alexander-Forbes. A second time of the series premiered on January 22, 2017, a third season premiered on January 28, 2018, and a fourth season debuted on June 30, 2019, in Lagos Island, Nigeria
Let’s see a breakdown of the past Five seasons of the Big Brother Naija Event before we see details on the BBNaija application form 2020.
Download Big Brother Naija Past Question Paper 2018 – 2020
We promise you that we are going to give you Link to Download Big Brother Naija Past Question Paper and we like keeping our words.
Guidelines on How to Prepare for the Show.
1.Have a Strong Personality
2. Don’t Hide Your Flaws
3. Answer Your Phone!
4. Wear Something Memorable
5. Be “On” all the Time
6. Don’t Lie
7. Make Yourself Look Good by Comparison
8. If You’re Nervous, It’s Okay!
9. Don’t Act Stupid!
10. Be Clear About Who You Are And Who You Aren’t
11. Own Whoever You Are
12. Research the Production Companies
13. Be Prepared With Answers to Questions You’ll Be Asked Over and Over on Applications
14. Don’t Send a Boring Recording of Yourself
15. Practice Speaking in Front of a Camera.
Big Brother Naija Audition Questions.
1. Are you more of a hunter or a gatherer?
2. You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be and why?
3. Imagine this, After the interview and you step outside the office and find a lottery ticket that ends up winning 45 million dollars. What would you do?
4. What do you think about when you’re alone in your car?
5. What’s your favorite ’90s jam?
6. If you could be any animal in the world, what animal would you be and why?
7. What was the last gift you gave someone?
8. What were you like in high school?
9. What’s the last thing you watched on TV and why did you choose to watch it?
10. Any advice for your previous boss?
11. Tell me something about your last job, other than money, that would have inspired you to keep working there.
12. What is the funniest thing that has happened to you recently?
13. What do you want to be when you grow up?
14. Which two organizations outside your own do you know the most people at and why?
15. If you don’t get this audition, what’s your backup plan?
16. What inspired you to audition for Big Brother Naija?
17. What are you known for?
18. What do you work toward in your free time?
19. What’s the most interesting thing about you that we wouldn’t learn from your resume alone?
20. How would you rate your memory?
21. Code something from scratch in three hours. Then explain your design and solution.
22. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday?
23. Describe the color yellow to somebody who is blind.
24. You’ve been given an elephant. You can’t give it away or sell it. What would you do with the elephant?
25. How would you convince someone to do something they didn’t want to do?