Looking for where to Download Nigerian Air Force Past Questions 2021 and Answers (PDF) For Free?, search because you are on the right page.
Also, you can find the latest edition of the Nigerian Air Force’s past questions and answers in PDF format on this page. See instructions below on how to receive your past questions
Meanwhile, NAF recruitment past questions and answers are now available for download to all job applicants.
About Nigerian Air Force (NAF)
In 1961, after the nation’s involvement in peacekeeping operations in Congo and Tanganyika (now Tanzania), the concept of forming an air force for Nigeria was first mooted.
International air force aircraft were employed during these peacekeeping operations to airlift the Nigerian Army Regiment to and from operation theatres.
At the time, no doubt, the Nigerian Government recognized the urgent need to create an air force actively assisted by modern facilities to provide a full complement of forces to improve the military strength of the country.
The Government agreed in principle in early 1962 to create the Nigerian Air Force (NAF).
Consequently, the Nigerian parliament approved the creation of the NAF, and the recruitment of cadets began in June 1962.
Accordingly, the NAF was formally formed in April 1964 by Parliament’s statutory act to serve four key purposes:
- To achieve a full complement of the military defense system of the Federal Republic of Nigeria both in the air and on the ground.
- To ensure the fast versatile mobility of the Armed Forces.
- Also, to provide close support for the ground-based and sea-borne forces in all phases of operations and to ensure the territorial integrity of a united Nigeria.
- To give the country the deserved prestige that is invaluable in international matters.
Nature of NAF Past Questions
The Nigerian Air force Past Questions is a compilation of questions from previous examinations. It is one useful tool that can help candidates achieve their goals.
This past question is not just a past question, but it is complemented with its answers too.
The NAF past question is being divided into three basic components which are:
- English Language \
- General knowledge
Most people Achilles heel and so many people will conclude of failing the aptitude test already before the exams. But don’t conclude yet:
This section is made up of 20 questions and candidates will be tested on simple topics like Simple interest, ratio, percentage, probability, sets, age and work, statistics.
Also, area and volumes, profits and loss, conversions, simple and compound interest as well as other simple mathematical questions. Just get it and take a good look at it.
2. English Language:
This section consists of simple terms in our daily usage such as Synonyms and antonyms (opposite and nearest in meaning) and filling the gap questions. There are usually 20 questions in this section.
3. General Knowledge:
This section is drawn from different subjects like chemistry. Physics, biology, Nigeria’s current affairs and history of Nigeria, news as regard Airforce, International organizations such as OPEC, UN, OAU, and ECOWAS.
General knowledge is also made of information relates to science and technology. These sections usually have 10 questions.
Note: NAF questions are Usually 50 questions in total. We have in our custody more than six years of past questions with about 600 questions.
Its question usually covers a wide area including the other subjects like chemistry, physics, biology, history of Nigeria, Nigeria’s current affairs, all about Nigerian Airforce.
Also, World organizations such as OPEC, UN, ECOWAS, OAU as well as knowledge of information technology e.t.c. In all, there are usually 10 questions, sometimes even 20 questions.
In total, there are 50 Questions.
We have more than 15 past questions for you to study. Yes, you can get it via your email by notifying us. These past questions will be delivered in a PDF format that is easily accessible and guess what? You can also print it out in case you are not comfortable with the soft copies.
Are Nigerian Air force Past Questions Necessary?
Yes, it is important to note that the Nigerian Air Force past questions and answers is highly relevant if you wish to pass the Nigerian Air Force interview examination.
Ensure that you get the latest version of the Nigerian Air Force past question on this page as it helps you to prepare thoroughly for the Nigerian Air Force interview test.
We have also provided a free version of this material so you can see what it looks like.
NAF Sample Recruitment Screening Questions
The Nigerian Air Force’s past questions and answers have been posted below free of charge. You can now go through the free version of the NAF past questions to see what the questions look like. Note that this is just a sample copy of the material.
You can only have full access to the complete and updated version after you have made a successful payment. See sample questions below;
1. The first batch of Nigerian Airforce officers were sent to train with
A. British Air force B. Ethiopian Airforce C. American Airforce D. South African Air force
2. The least rank in the Nigerian Airforce is the
A. Group captain B. Flying officer C. Pilot officer D. Wing Commander
3. Nigeria’s governmental constitution is chiefly based on that of the:
A. USA B. UK C. EU D. Netherlands
4. The Nigerian College of Aviation is located in
A. Lagos B. Kano C. Abuja D. Kaduna
5. The first woman in space is
A. Yuri Gargarin B. Valentina Tereshkova C. Yui Xiang Wo D. Julie Armstrong
6. The establishment of the Nigerian Airforce was conceived in
A. 1963 B. 1961 C. 1960 D. 1965
Free NAF Past Questions and Answers
1. The June 12 Presidential Election was annulled by President Ibrahim Babangida on
A) June 12, 1993
B) June 14, 1993
C) June 18, 1993
D) June 23, 1993
E) June 27, 1993
2. Gombe State belongs to the ______ geo-political Zone in Nigeria.
A) South East
B) South West
C) North Central
D) North East
E) North West
3. The full meaning of OECD is
A) Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development
B) Organization of Economic Cooperation and Development
C) Organization of Economic Community and Development
D) Organization for Economic Community and Development
E) Order of the Economic Community and Development
4. Paparada Square is in
5. The former Eastern Region was proclaimed a sovereign nation, Biafra by Odumegu Ojukwu on
A) May 30, 1967
B) June 15, 1966
C) April 6, 1968
D) January 10, 1965
E) April 21, 1969
6. Obanta’s statue is located in
E) Ijebu Ode
7. The Kruger National Park is in
A) South Africa
8. The official residence of the Secretary-General of the United Nations is in
A) Washington DC, United States
B) New York City, United States
C) Birmingham United Kingdom
D) Atlanta Georgia, United States
9. Dar es Salaam is the capital of
10. Shanga and Kyenga are ethnic groups in
A) Sokoto State
B) Bauchi State
C) Niger State
D) Kwara State
E) Borno State
11. FESTAC started in
A) October 1976
B) October 1978
C) November 1977
D) November 1978
E) June 1979
12. Which of these was never Senate President in Nigeria?
A) Iyocha Ayu
B) Chuba Okadigbo
C) Pius Anyim
D) Ameh Ebute
E) Umaru Dikko
13. Which of these was once President of Libya?
A) Omar al-Bashir
B) Hosni Mubarak
C) Muammar Gaddafi
D) Moncef Marzouki
E) Mohamed Boudiaf
14. Liberia’s former interim President was
A) Samuel Doe
C) Amos Sawyer
D) Charles Taylor
E) Lt. Gen. Hezekiah Bowen
15. The internationally recognized capital of Israel is
A) Tel Aviv
16. The current Executive Secretary of the National Universities Commission is
A) Prof. Jubril Aminu
B) Prof. Julius Okojie
C) Prof. Abdulrasheed Abubakar
D) Prof. Dibu Ojerinde
E) Prof. Is-haq Oloyede
17. The United Nations Charter was formed on
A) 1 February 1946
B) 26 June 1945
C) 24 October 1945
D) 15 March 1943
E) 10 January 1939
18. Abayon, Adim, and Adun are ethnic groups in
A) Taraba State
B) Cross River State
C) Bauchi State
D) Rivers State
E) Adamawa State
19. Barack Obama was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in
20. The Secretary-General of the United Nations between 1972 and 1981 was
A) Javier Perez de Cuellar
B) Alger Hiss
C) Kofi Annan
D) Kurt Waldheim
E) Ahmed Salim
1. D 2.D 3.A 4.B 5.A 6.E 7.A 8.B 9.E 10. A
11.C 12.E 13.C 14.C 15.B 16.C 17.B 18.B 19.E 20.B