DSS Recruitment 2020/2021 — Requirements & How To Apply.
The long awaited recruitment is finally here as DSS has started it’s 2020/2021 recruitment!
The recruitment for the department of state security has commenced. Therefore, interested persons can now read through this article to see what is required and how to apply.
This article is majorly for individuals who might be interested in working with the DSS.
Remember that this department is responsible for securing the state so it would require a level of discipline and risk. Individuals who can do the task and have studied relevant courses in recognised higher institutions should go ahead and read this.
If you have been searching for how to apply for DSS, where you can get the form, you do not need to worry anymore. Many have also been searching for DSS requirements, congratulations for your questions would be answered here. This article would serve as a guideline and direct you to make application easy. It would also give you the necessary informations you would need to know so that you do not be confused.
DSS requires due screening and interview just like other state security agencies in Nigeria. Read through to know what the requirements are and how to apply for DSS recruitment.
Firstly, Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria to be eligible.
There would be different positions to apply for any they would require different educational qualifications. To apply for any graduate position would require a bachelor’s degre/HND with NYSC discharge certificate. Graduates who were not able to serve due to some reasons should have a letter of exemption from NYSC.
Interested applicants must be physically fit without any form disability.
Must have no criminal record.
Males should be up to 3.70 cm tall and females should be 3.55cm tall to be eligible.
HOW TO APPLY
Application is online through the DSS recruitment portal.
- Log into www.dss.gov.ng
- Create an account in the site.
- Verify your email address.
- Log into your account which you now have access to.
- Fill the form online with necessary details because it is in form of an interview.
- Upload relevant documents and your passport photograph which should be in JPEG format.
- Cross check the form very well to ensure that there are no mistakes.
- Press the submit button to submit your application.
Yes, application can be that simple even in the convenience of your home with your smart phone.
Note that the form is free and you should in no case oay anyone for the form.
- While applying for DSS recruitment, do not apply for more than one position.
- Also, do not apply more than once as this could lead to automatic disqualification.
- Scan your documents before uploading them and avoid uploading blurry documents.
- Upload only original documents because uploading of fake documents is punishable by law.
Note: DSS recruitment form is not out yet! Disregard any information saying the form is out for now.
Kindly visit this site frequently to get the latest update because this site publishes only original informations.
Feel free to drop your comments, and ask questions when you need to as they would be attended to at once.