EBSU Post UTME Registration & Admission Screening Forms 2020/2021 is out.. The authorities of Ebonyi State University, EBSU hereby invites all suitably qualified for it’s 2020/2021 post UTME admission screening.
See application start date, course requirements & cut off mark. Also, get every relevant EBSU post UTME screening update.
Notice To All Aspirants: EBSU Post UTME screening form is not currently on sale. Would you like to be the first to find out when Ebonyi State University Post UTME registration will start? If yes, then BOOKMARK this page and keep checking back. We shall update this post in due time.
EBSU Post UTME Registration & Admission Screening Forms 2020/2021.
Meanwhile, you can check below for requirements and how to apply for Ebonyi State University Post UTME screening 2020/2021
Admission Form Eligibility / Candidate’s Requirements
Below are requirements any prospective applicants must meet before applying for Ebonyi State University Post UTME Screening 2020/2021.
- Application will be open to every applicants that participated in the 2018 UTME (Jamb)
- To be eligible, you must chose EBSU as your first or second choice of institution
- Candidate must obtain a minimum of 180 in UTME
- O’level requirements: A minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language & Mathematics in SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or it’s equivalent. Also, your O’level results must not be more than 2 sittings.
- Also, admission/Registration of candidates into undergraduate programmes of
Faculty of Law and Medicine/Anatomy shall continue to be based on possession
of all relevant O/L entry requirements at One sitting.
- There shall be no recommendation/admission of candidates into undergraduate
programmes on Awaiting Result basis
- No Pre-Degree graduate/other candidates who did not choose EBSU as first
choice university may be considered for admission unless JAMB permits.
- In addition to the above, no
successful Pre-Degree graduate without a minimum UTME score of 180 shall be
considered for admission.
If you met the jamb minimum cut off mark and did not Chose EBSU as your first or second choice of institution then kindly use the link below to do a change of course or institution at jamb website.
How To Apply For EBSU Post UTME Screening 2020/2021
If you met the above requirements, then kindly logon to the admission screening portal by clicking on the below link. Click here to apply for EBSU Post UTME Registration & Admission Screening Forms 2020/2021.
Enter your UTME reg number and complete the application form.
Finally, print your acknowledge slip and wait for your screening date
- Ensure you enter your data correctly
- Review all your entries before submission
- Any result not uploaded online will not be accepted during the physical screening
- Multiple application will lead to disqualification
- Ensure you get to your exam venue earlier enough
EBSU Post UTME Screening Venue And date
The venue of the screening is the university main campus. To get notified of your screening date, kindly BOOKMARK this page and keep checking back. We shall update this post and show you the screening date.
We believe this post is helpful to you. If you need help concerning EBSU post UTME form and direct entry form, please post your comments below.
We will be glad to help you with more information.
Wishing all candidates a successful admissions.