Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal
Federal ministry of water resources for 2020/2021 recruitment portal is officially opened. Therefore, interested and qualified persons are invited to submit application for a managerial position.
However, there are basic and professional
requirements to meet before you can get shortlisted.
Hence, this article will bring to your notice the basic and vital information you need to be shortlisted in this recruitment exercise.
The federal ministry of water resources have been commended several times for the improvement in channeling of water. Subsequently, the irrigation system in Nigeria, especially the recent transforming irrigation management in Nigeria has been awarded.
However, the 2020/2021 recruitment is for the positions of;
- General Manager (4 openings)
- Workshop and Equipment Manager (4 openings)
- Administrative and Finance Officer (4 openings)
These positions listed above are the vacant positions available in the federal ministry of water resources.
To see the requirements and application portal, kindly go through this article and read it carefully.
- The transformation of irrigation management project in Nigeria is the center of interest.
- The federal government of Nigeria via the federal ministry of water resources needs experts (consultant) to manage certain roles in this project.
- These experts are to be grounded in farm management as they will be working with the farmers management & service centers (FMC)
- However, The FMC will work under the supervision of the FMC trustees.
Reference No: FMWR / TRIMING / 2020 / INDV / CS / 02 Locations: Kano / Jigawa / Zamfara / Sokoto Name of Project: Transforming Irrigation Management in Nigeria Project ID No: P123112
These FMCs located in Kano, Jigawa, Zamfara, Sokoto are the centers where the project will be carried out.
The aim of this project is to improve the agricultural sector in these areas by providing a good irrigation system. Hence, farmers can have more eoroduce and be water secure their farmlands.
Therefore, this job requires experts in the agricultural field and a good market or business dealer.
Read below to see the Qualifications and basic requirements.
A minimum of first degree in relevant disciplines as pertaining to Accounting, Agricultural science, Engineering etc.
Also, applicants must have experience in agrobusiness and just have managed a large agricultural business before.
In addition, the applicant must know how to use the spread sheet to make presentations. In other words, applicant must have a good skill in computer.
Check out; Npower Recruitment
For Managerial Position;
- As earlier mentioned, applicants must have an experience in agricultural activities.
- Also, applicants must have managerial capability to manage a large agro business.
- Moreover, applicants must be conversant with farm activities and have skills in developing it.
- Subsequently, applicants must have an entrepreneural skill and ability to grow a business into a bigger company.
- Again, it is important that applicants have good negotiating skills.
- Also, a good and fluent speaker of English language and Hausa is an advantage.
- A minimum of Master’s degree in relevant disciplines.
- Also, applicants must have your to five – seven years experience in agrobusiness and must have managed a large agricultural business before
For Workshop & Equipment Manager;
- You must be able provide the necessary machines and equipment for easy accessibility of farmers.
- Also, you must make work easy and give advisory services when needed.
- Importantly, you must be able to work with the manager to create a sustainable developed irrigation system.
- An ability to make marketing easier by providing all the necessary machines and efficient equipment.
- First degree in mechanical/agricultural engineering is required for this position.
- Also, an experience in agricultural enterprise company or farm mechanisation is required.
For Administrative and Finance Officer;
- Applicant must be able to keep records and book keeping.
- Subsequently, applicant must be able to manage the financial aspect of the project.
- Must be willing and able to work as a team with the general manager.
- Also, must be able to ensure proper management and organisation of resources used to ensure the achievement of the project.
- Finalise operation budget for the financial plan and strategise well. That is, a good resource managerial skull is required.
- Must be able to work under pressure and be able to meet up with deadlines.
- Importantly, an ability to speak English and Hausa fluently is an added advantage.
- Degree in accounting or related field is required.
- An experience in an accounting and/or administrative field is also required.
- Computer skills are also required.
- Applicants should submit their curriculum vitae showing all their job experiences and skills.
- Also, prove of experience in the fields listed above as required.
- Professional qualifications and certificates.
- All these should be submitted to the address stated below.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their expression of interest via e-mail or hard copy (all relevant documents must also be submitted) to the address below depending on the area of location:
ATTN: National Project Coordinator, Transforming Irrigation Management in Nigeria Project, Federal Ministry of Water Resources, Plot 1402, Abba Kyari Street, Off Adesoji Aderemi Street, Apo – Abuja, Nigeria.
Application deadline for all the openings of the federal ministry of water resources closes on the 7th of August, 2020.
Job Duration ; Negotiable
For further enquiries, kindly ask questions in the comment section below and you will be answered promptly.
Also, kindly share this information with those who might need it via whatsap, facebook, instagram and twitter