See FUDMA Post-Utme / DE Screening Form Here For Free!
The federal university of Dutsin-Ma have finally released the post utme form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Therefore, if you want to study in FUDMA, here is the time to get the post utme form and register.
Also, it is important that you note that you cannot be offered admission without applying for it. Hence, all applications musts be done through the university application portal @ www.fudma.edu.ng
Hence, to apply, you must apply through this portal and make sure that you meet up to the admission requirements so that you can be considered for admission.
This is so because, apart from applying, you must also be qualified for the departments you are applying for.
Qualification / Requirements
- Candidates must apply for the admission in the school
- Also, the students must choose FUDMA as their choice of Institution. Otherwise, buy jamb change of Institution and change it.
- Candidates must also participate in the 2020 jamb exams and score up to 170.
- Furthemore, candidates must make up to 5 credit passes in relevant subjects in WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB in not more than two sittings.
- Importantly, your O’level result must be uploaded immediately it is ready if you apply with Awaiting Result (AR).
- A fee of N2000 is to be paid for the purchase of the form.
Also check out; FUDMA Post-Utme Screening Date And Reprinting Of Utme Slip
How To Apply
To apply for admission into FUDMA, follow these steps below.and make a successful application.
- Go to the university website @ www.portal.fuduatinma.edu.ng
- Select the 2020/2021 Screening form
- Then, you will be directed to create an Identification profile.
- After that, create an invoice for the purchase of the form.
- Then, select your preferred payment method and pay accordingly.
- Fill the form which will be displayed with required details including school and choice of course.
- Finally, go through the details you provided and ensure that there are no errors.
- Submit the form online after proper cross.checking.
The registration slip should be printed out after registration because it will be required for post utme screening.
Deadline For Application
Application started on the 7th of September and close on the 25th of October.
For more updates, bookmark this page and visit frequently so you will not miss out on any news.
Feel free to ask questions and leave your comments in the comment section below.