FUOYE Post-Utme DE Screening Form, Screening Date And Reprinting Of Post-Utme Slip 2020/2021.
Federal university, Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) Post-Utme Screening form application portal has been extended from 31st of August to 31st of October.
On this note, the school still gives opportunity for students who have not applied but wish to apply to do so.
In this post, we have tried to gather information concerning the post utme screening and timetable.
Below are the information we gathered as to this regard.
- FUOYE Post-Utme update
- Admission Requirement and cut off mark for Mass communication and accounting.
- Application Deadline
- How to apply for admission
- When is the screening date for FUOYE post utme and direct entry.
- Does FUOYE write post utme exam?
All these and many have been carefully stated out in this article. To get these details, kindly read through to the end.
Fuoye Post-Utme Screening Date
FUOYE post utme screening for 2020/2021 academic session will be don online. So, there is no need for physical presence. On this note, the school management board has said that students should log into the university portal for the screening.
Screening date :
1st of August to 15th of August 2020.
- If you have applied for FUOYE post utme screening and you did not include your O’level result, make sure you do that now.
- Also, candidates who want to apply with awaiting result have been authorised to still apply.
- In addition, the date for the closing of application portal has been extended. This is done so that those who chose fuoye as their choice of Institution but have not applied can apply.
- Furthemore, for students who want to study Mass Communication and Accounting, the cut off mark has been released.
FUOYE Mass communication cut off mark is 200
FUOYE Accounting department cut off mark is also 200.
The deadline for the application of admission into fuoye for 2020/2021 academic session is 31st of October.
So, applicant who have already applied should endeavour to complete their registration with the required details before the deadline.
We want to know what you feel about this post. Kindly share your comments and ask questions in the comment section below as it helps us serve you better.
Also, do well to share this post to inform others too.