Federal University of petroleum Resources Efurrun, Delta State 2020/2021 post-utme screening form, eligibility & how to apply.
This article will provide information on FUPRE to students who wrote the 2020/2021 JAMB exam and scored up to 180.
Candidates who made up to 180 in JAMB and wish to study in FUPRE will be grateful to have clicked this site.
federal University of petroleum resources, Effurn (FUPRE) was founded in March 2007 by the Federal government of Nigeria.
The main aim of establishing this institution is to improve the oil and gas sector. This was done by engaging students in oil and gas technical know-how While studying related courses in the institution.
This school is relevant for students who made up to 180 in JAMB and wish to study petroleum engineering courses.
COURSES OFFERED IN FUPRE
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Applied Chemistry
- Electronics/Electrical Engineering
- Applied Physics
- Petroleum Engineering
- Industrial Chemistry
- Mechanical Engineering
- Marine Engineering.
- Environmental management and Toxicology
These courses are available to students who meet up to JAMB and school requirements. This article will show you the requirements to meet to be able to get admitted in FUPRE.
Read Also: How To Check FUPRE Post UTME Result
REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY FOR FUPRE ADMISSION.
- Candidates who scored up to 180 in JAMB are eligible to apply for admission .
- Prospective candidates who chose FUPRE as their first choice in JAMB.
- Must have up to 5 credits in WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB in relevant courses but not more than 2 sittings.
Also, after knowing the requirements, students who meet up to the requirements should know the required documents for registration.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION
There are certain documents which students will need to have and upload while applying for admission in FUPRE. The documents include;
- Two Passport photographs
- Local government identification letter
- Birth certificate
- O’level result
- JAMB online print out.
These documents listed above are necessary for online screening meanwhile, some of the documents will be brought along with for post-utme.
HOW TO APPLY
- Visit the university’s portal @ www.fupre.edu.ng
- Click on post-utme registration
- Click on create invoice; the invoice will give you access to purchase and fill that form online.
- Make payment of 2000 naira for remita to create invoice.
- upload relevant documents online including your passport photograph.
- Submit the online slip and print two copies for post-utme screening.
Note; names used to register must tally with the names on your document. This is to avoid disapproval of application.
Read Also: How To Reprint FUPRE Post UTME Slip
Candidates are therefore advised to always check in on this site for school updates.
Drop your comments and as well ask your questions and expect answers immediately. Do not also forget to share among friends and people who would need the information above.