GSU Post-Utme / DE Screening Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session | www.gsu.edu.ng.
Gombe State University admission or Post-Utme form for 2020/2021 session is out on sale.
This is to inform all candidates who chose GSU as their first choice of university in jamb that the post-utme screening form is final out.
- Did you score up to 160 and above in JAMB?
- Have you been willing to study any course in GSU?
- Are you looking for admission into Gombe State University?
If you answered yes, then here is your chance because we are here to tell you the requirements and also guide you.
In this post, we have compiled series of very vital information that could help in not only your registration but to be admitted.
Very Importantly, all candidates who wishes to get admission into GSU must part take in the post-utme screening excercise. Hence, it is compulsory that you buy the form and register for the post-utme screening excercise.
- How to apply for GSU post-utme screening for 2020/2021 academic session.
- GSU post-utme application portal for 2020/2021
- Admission eligibility or requirements for GSU
- Cost of GSU post-utme form
- Guide on how to be successful with GSU post-utme registration and screening.
GSU Post-Utme Screening Portal
A lot of people have been asking when is GSU post utme form going to be out for sale and how much is the form. Well, we are here to tell you exactly what you need to hear. The application portal for this registration is www.gsu.edu.ng.
Nevertheless, we will also provide a guide that will assist you in making the application or registration smooth.
So, kingly relax and read this article to the end to get all the details.
Firstly, let us see the requirements and eligibility criteria for getting admission into Gombe State University.
- Candidates must have participated in the 2020 JAMB and scored up to 160. (160 for courses like education, art and social sciences)
- Also, to study courses like law, medicine and surgery, pharmacy, you need to score atleast 200. As a result, candidates who do not score up to that should change their course to another program.
- Direct entry students must posess an NCE/IJMB/Advanced level GCE/ Diploma
How To Apply
To Apply, use the following steps below and you will be very glad you did.
- A payment of N2000 must be made through the university Remita platform.
- The Remita slip must be presented to the university bursar for issuance of receipt and personal identification number (PIN). This pin gives you access to the university portal.
- Now, log into the university portal @ www.gsu.edu.ng.
- Click on register post-utme/ direct entry.
- Then, enter your jamb registration number and PIN. Afterwards, click the login button.
- Subsequently, fill the form which is presented to you with the required details to create utme/DE screening account.
- Now, that your details captured has displayed, click on generate data form.
- A PDF file of two pages shall be generated, one showing your registration details and the other your p-utme I.D card details.
- Finally, print the two pages and attach the photocopies of your credentials to the first page.
Candidates must come with the photocopy and original credentials attached to the first page while coming for the post utme screening venue.
More information concerning the screening excercise will be comunicated to eligible candidates as soon as possible.
Shortlisted candidates will be posted here. So, do well to come back and check if you have been offered admission in this portal.
We shall attend to your questions and comments in the comment section below.
Also, do well to share this post to help inform others too.