Is JAMB Form Out for 2021? This question has been asked consistently by prospective candidates of the 2021 JAMB UTME exam. This article has been created to answer this question. Read on to see if JAMB form is out for 2021.
Is Jamb UTME form out for 2021? No, JAMB form for 2021/2022 is yet to be released.
The JAMB Registrar has disclosed that the Board would announce in March 2021 the commencement date for the sale of application documents for the 2021/2022 academic session.
BOOKMARK this page and visit frequently to be the first to know immediately the form is out.
However, you can also check below for brief information about JAMB and the previous year’s UTME requirements.
About Joint Admission Matriculation Board
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) is a Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions.
The board conducts entrance Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination for prospective undergraduates into Nigerian universities.
The board is also charged with the responsibility to administer similar examinations for applicants to Nigerian public and private monotechnics, polytechnics, and colleges of educations. READ MORE
The mission of the Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) is to reliably measure candidates’ abilities and determine their suitability for higher education.
Update on JAMB Form Registration
According to JAMB, all candidates, including those registering in foreign countries are to register for the exam between
13th January 2020 and 17th February 2020.
Note that the sale of JAMB e-Pin Closes on
14th February 2020.
Check the table below for the cost of JAMB form:
JAMB UTME GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
First Degree, National Diploma (ND), National Innovation Diploma (NID) and Nigeria Certiﬁcate in Education (NCE) programmes in Universities, other degree-awarding Institutions, Monotechnics, Polytechnics, Innovation Enterprise Institutions and Colleges of Education.
The basic general entry requirements for the above mentioned certificated are; ﬁve (5) O’Level Credit passes including Mathematics and English Language.
Details are available in the eBrochure which would be given to each candidate at the accredited CBT centres and JAMB State-Ofﬁces.
DATE AND VENUE:
The 2020 CBT EXAMINATION will commence on
14th March and end on 4th April 2020.
The venue of the examination will be at any centre in the candidate’s chosen examination town(s).
- All candidates must mandatorily register their proﬁles through text messages as illustrated above before proceeding to buy the ePIN
- The registration fee is non-refundable
- As it is the practice, centres are allowed to charge not more than Seven Hundred Naira (₦700) only as registration Any centre that charges more than Seven Hundred Naira (₦700) should be reported to JAMB for appropriate sanctions.
- All CBT centres have been mandated to select any of the participating banks, MMOs, MFBs, etc. These ﬁnancial institutions are to be present at the CBT centres for the purpose of collecting all No CBT centre staff is allowed to conduct direct cash transaction with the candidates
- Candidates are advised to read and understand the guidelines on admission and instructions on how to complete the online registration before commencing the process of registration
- Multiple registrations are not Candidates who register more than once will be identiﬁed and disqualiﬁed
- Candidates should note that they must be present and take live photographs that will be embossed on their result slips and admission letters. No scanned/stapled passport photograph is allowed
- Candidates are to note that irrespective of their choice of course of study, they will also be tested on a general text: “Sweet Sixteen” by Bolaji Abdullahi for UTME and “The Last Days at Forcados High School” by H. Mohammed for Direct Entry Candidates
- Candidates/Ofﬁcials would not be allowed to enter into the examination centre with a wristwatch, Phone, electronic device, or any pen/biro. Only the common pencil is allowed.
Candidates are warned that JAMB does not require or authorise ANY cyber cafe services or establishment other than the accredited CBT centres for this exercise.