Jamb Correction Of Data | Correction Of Name, Date Of Birth, LGA, Course, Institution, e.t.c
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) correction of data updates and information are all contained in this post.
- Do you want to change your name which you formerly entered while registering for jamb. Also, do you want to change the spelling of your name which was spelt wrongly?
- Or, do you want to change the course you entered to another course?
- Better still, do you want to change the institution which you formerly chose to study in.
- Furthermore, do you want to know how to correct the mistake in the local government you entered while registering for jamb.
Whatsoever mistake you made while applying for jamb can be corrected. Hence, this post is made for you to read and understand what to do to change correct these common mistakes jambites make.
In this article, students can now know how to apply for change of institution, course, name, local government and any corrections at all that needs to be made in your jamb profile.
To get all these, carefully read through this post and follow the guidelines to make a successful and smooth correction.
Is It Possible To Change My Jamb Details After Submitting Jamb Registration Form?
Yes, it is possible that after you must have made a mistake while registering of jamb and submit the form and still Corr t the mistake.
How do you do this? You do it by applying for jamb Correction of data. Jamb Correction of data comprises of any kind of error which students must have made while registering for jamb. To get more knowledge about this, kindly read below to see more information.
What Is Jamb Correction Of Data?
As the name implies, jamb Correction if data allows students who made any mistake in their jamb profile while registering for jamb exam. In other words, it provides an opportunity for students who want to add or remove any details they formerly entered while registering for jamb.
How To Make Your Data Corrections
To make any corrections in your jamb profile, after you must have confirmed the correct details you want to change, follow these steps to input them.
- Go to jamb official portal @ www.jamb.org.ng/e-facility
- Enter your jamb registration center number and password.
- After you log in, click on Data Correction.
- Afterwards, make payment to allow you access the form where you can make necessary corrections
- After that, select the type of correction you want to make, and effect the corrections accordingly.
- Finally, submit the form online and that is all.
I believe this information has been helpful enough, kindly share this post to help inform others too.
Meanwhile, feel free to ask any questions you find confusing and drop your comments too as they will be responded to immediately.