NASARAWAPOLY Post UTME Past Questions and answers are now available for aspiring NASARAWAPOLY candidate! If you are currently searching the internet for NASARAWAPOLY Post UTME Past Questions, then Search no more! the Post UTME past questions and answers are now available for download.
NASARAWAPOLY Post UTME Past Questions Benefits
Interestingly, a candidate with a high jamb score of 350 but ended up with a low Post UTME cannot gain admission into Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa. However, a candidate with a JAMB score not below the cutoff mark and with a high Post UTME can gain admission.
Therefore, even if you score high in JAMB, don’t relax thinking your admission is sure. That being the case, you have to buckle up too in your post UTME to stand a chance of gaining admission into Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa.
Furthermore, scoring 290 in your JAMB doesn’t mean you should relax. And, then 10 days to exams you prepare for the screening test. The reality is, you will get a bad result. However, the best choice is to get the complete set of the Post UTME past questions and start studying immediately after your UTME exams are concluded.
NASARAWAPOLY Post UTME Past Questions more Benefits
- However, it gives you useful insights into the nature of questions to expect and helps you avoid unpleasant surprises.
- In addition, it will be easy for you to recognize repeated questions and answer them with ease and speed.
- Similarly, gives you knowledge on the number of questions given and allocated time.
- Equally important, it gives exposure to the marking scheme
Furthermore, the knowledge on these will make your workload easy and less stressful while preparing for the Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Post UTME screening exercise. During the rush hour which is a few days left, most students tend to search for free Post UTME past questions online that are not authentic.
Hard Copy Achievable
Nevertheless, spending a little amount to obtain accurate past questions and answers PDF, then print it out in hardcopy if needed can go a long way to help you gain your admission.
Hard copies aid easy access too in situations of power shortage. some students find hard copy materials easy to read as the continuous staring at the phone or system screen can cause damage to the eyes.
NASARAWAPOLY Post-UTME Screening Examination Format
The Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa usually sets questions on just three(3) subjects which are Mathematics, English Language and Current Affairs irrespective of your course of study or program.
The format for Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa post UTME exam (number of questions per subject) is as follows:
English Language = 20 Questions
Maths = 10 Questions
Current Affairs =10 Questions
Total = 40 Questions
Time to take Test = 30 Minutes.
Total Post-UTME Score = 100 Marks
The Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Post UTME past questions and answers that were compiled by our team just for you has the following structure:
- English Language – 50 questions
- Mathematics – 50 questions
- General Paper – 50 questions
Sample Screening Past Questions and Answers
Use of English
In the questions below, choose the word(s) or phrase which best fills the gap(s).
- Jubril found that thieves had entered his house in his absence. He went to the police to report the… (A) break out(B) break up (C)break-in (D) break into
- After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed (A) begged for mercy (B)made a plea for mitigation (C) made an ovation (D) made a plea for litigation
- The officer was compelled to… the suspect’s car. (A)seize (B) cease (C) size (D) sease
- If you are going to the market, may I… please? (A) follow you (B)come with you (C) come by you (D) come as your second
- Thank you for the party, we really… (A) enjoyed ourselves (B)enjoyed (C) enjoyed very much (D) enjoyed too much.
- The second and fifth terms of a geometric progression are 21 and 567 respectively find the first term and the common ratio of the progression. (A) 3, 7 (B) 7, 3(C) -7, 3 (D) -3, 7
- Tunse bought a house for =N=1,250,000 and spent =N=350,000.00 to renovate it. He then sold the house for =N=2,000,000.00. What is the percentage gain? (A) 40% (B) 65% (C) 35% (D) 32%
- List the integral values of which satisfy the inequality -2 < 7 – 3x≤ 10 (A) -1, 0, 1, 2(B) -2, 0, 1 (C) 1, 2, 3 (D) 0, 1,2
- In a class, 120 students speak English or French or both. 70 speak English and 55 speak French. How many speak English but not French. (A) 45 (B) 50 (C) 55(D) 60
- The lengths of the sides of a right-angled triangle are ym, (3y – 1)m and (3y + 1)m, find y. (A) 12(B) 9 (C) 8 (D) 4
- How to Pass any University Entrance Examination with Success
- JAMB Admission Pattern for 2021 Academic Session
How to Download NASARAWAPOLY Post UTME Past Questions
The cost of the newly updated Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Past Questions and Answers is two thousandnaira (2,000) only for the subject’s combination.
In other to get the material delivered to your mailbox, you are entitled to make a bank deposit of 2000 naira to United Bank for Africa (UBA) @ TMLT PRO SERVICES with Account Number 1022564031.
See the Payment Detail:
Account Name: TMLT PRO Services
Bank: United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Account No.: 1022564031
Payment procedure for the NASARAWAPOLY Post UTME Past Questions
- Payment to the following bank account sent to your SMS or Whatsapp Number, either by bank deposits slip or online transfer
- After payment, the candidate is expected to:
Send FULL NAME ON TELLER or BANK ACCOUNT which the payment was made from + AMOUNT PAID + PAST QUESTION IN DEMAND +FACULTY + COURSE, as mail to or SMS to 08082284439.