NDU Admission list. The management of Niger Delta University, NDU have released admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
In this article, you will learn how to check your admission status on NDU portal. The list contains name of students who have been offered provisional admission
Candidates who participated in NDU post utme screening can now check their names online. It’s absolutely free.
How To Check NDU Admission List 2020/2021
- First, go to NDU portal https://clearance.nduportal.com
- Find and click on Admission status tab
- Enter your JAMB registration number
- Finally, click “check admission status”
Successful candidates will see their names.
Once admitted, the next step is to visit Jamb portal to accept or reject your admission.
Read Also: JAMB Admission Portal
Alternatively, candidates can check their admission status on JAMB caps portal.
Kindly follow the steps below if you want to use Jamb portal.
- Go to www.jamb.org.ng
- Select login to e-facility
- Enter your JAMB registration number or email address
- Enter your password
- Select “check admission status”
- Select year and type (DE or UTME)
- Click on submit and your admission status will display
Not yet admitted?.
Candidates that are yet to confirm their names on JAMB portal should keep checking.
Also, check if you meet all JAMB admission eligibility criteria which includes;
- Meet the university’s cut off mark
- Upload o’level Results on JAMB portal
- Meet the minimum WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB requirements
- Have good JAMB results
- Be at least 16 years.
NDU Admission Clearance
Candidates that have been offered admission must accept and start clearance immediately.
This will help you process your admission faster. To begin, you have to pay acceptance fee, print your original Jamb admission letter, Jamb original results, WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB original results.
Note: Admission Clearance is compulsory for all newly admitted candidates.
Ensure you pay all charges / fees before deadline.
Good luck to all candidates!.