NSCDC Recruitment 2021. See How To Apply and Get Shortlisted Here For Free!
This is to notify the general public and all interested persons that the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corp invites suitable persons for 2021 recruitment.
- Have you been searching for an opportunity to work with the NSCDC?
- Are you between the ages of 18-30 and you are unemployed but looking for a job?
- Do you want to know how to apply for the NSCDC recruitment?
- Also, do you want to know if the recruitment form is out?
If you answered yes to all the questions above, then you are on the right site to making your dreams come true.
This site provides interested candidates with the information they need to know about NSCDC recruitment and how to apply.
Based on the above mentioned, NSCDC invites suitable and qualified applicant to fill in the opened positions for full time employment.
Therefore, if you think you are qualified and can work with the NSCDC, then you should read through this article to see how to apply.
NSCDC Recruitment form is free and therefore, no money should be paid for the purchase of this form.
NSCDC Recruitment Form For 2021/2022 Recruitment Exercise
- Fortunately, this recruitment exercise is strictly based on merit. Meaning, only candidates who meet up with the requirements will get a full time employment. Hence, you must go through this article to see the requirements an try to meet up with it to get shortlisted.
Very Importantly, it is not just about applying for this job but meeting up with the requirements. Hence, the reason for listing out the requirements so that you can review them and do as they imply.
- Firstly, candidates must be a citizen of Nigeria, hence, a national identification card is required.
- Secondly, candidate must posses the qualifications for each positions available because different positions require different qualifications. Therefore, when you click on the portal, make sure that you check the qualification for each cadre you wish to apply for before applying.
- Also, candidates must be medically fit and have no form of deformity. For this, a certificate of medical fitness is required.
- Furthermore, candidate must be free from drugs and other illegal activities as no criminal case from any candidate will be tolerated.
- Also, applicant must have a height of at least, 1.6 for females and 1.65 for.males.
- Furthermore, applicant must be between the ages of 18-30years.
How To Apply For NSCDC Recruitment 2021/2022
To apply for this recruitment, you must follow the guidelines below so that your application will be valid and accepted.
- Visit www.nscdc.gov.ng
- Fill out the form presented to you online.
- Also, make sure that you upload all relevant documents and they must be original.
Application Dates; Portal Opening Dates/Portal Closing Dates
Presently, the application portal for this recruitment is not yet opened. Hence, the application deadline has not been stated as well. However, if you want to get notified when the application dates are released, kindly indicate in the comment section below.
More updates coming soon!.
We hope this detailed post helps you better understand how to apply for NSCDC Recruitment 2021/2022.
Kindly share this article with friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google+ and Pinterest.