PTI Effurun Post UTME Admission Screening Form 2020/2021 – Requirements & Online Application
Petroleum Training Institute, PTI post UTME admission screening form for 2020/2021 academic session is out. PTI post UTME admission screening form is now available for all interested candidates and can be obtained online. This cost of PTI post UTME form is N2,000 and it can be purchased online
UPDTE: Petroleum Training Institute, PTI post UTME form and admission screening is currently ongoing. Interested candidates should read below and find out all they need to know before they apply.
This post was published to guide all prospective candidates who want to gain admission at Petroleum Training Institute Effurun, PTI. In this post you will see Petroleum Training Institute, PTI admission requirements, how to apply and gain admission at Petroleum Training Institute, PTI and other relevant information you need.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun National Diploma (ND) FUll-Time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
You can now check below for more details.
PTI Post UTME Eligibility 2020/2021
- Petroleum Training Institute Effurun, PTI post UTME form is available for only those candidates who chose the institution as their first choice of Institution and scored 120 and above can apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise.
- Also, candidates who did not chose the institution as school of choice in 2020/2021 UTME but want to apply for admission can also do necessary change of institution before they apply
List Of PTI ND Courses For Academic Year
The following programmes below are available National Diploma (ND) levels.
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Welding and Fabrication Engineering Technology
- Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology
- Petroleum and Gas Processing Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies
- Computer Science and Information Technology
Read Also: How To Check Result
How to Apply for PTI Post UTME Form
Admission guidelines have been given below. In addition, be informed that On-line application will start from Friday 6th July, 2020 and end on Monday 6th August, 2020.
Also, the venue for the screening exercise is at the Institute’s Campus along PTI Road.
Petroleum Training Institute Effurun, PTI post Utme Admission screening date is Saturday 11th August, 2020.
To Start your application, you have to first make a payment of two thousand naira (N2,000) only for the form.
- Visit the institution’s post UTME registration website at http://pti.edu.ng
- You will be required to provide your valid email address and phone number. This is because the school will send you email telling you the status of your admission
- Click on ‘’Admission Menu’’ and Click post APPLY FOR UTME
- Follow the instructions given to process your Post UTME form
- Ensure you check your entries at every step before you proceed to the next stage
- Finally, print your acknowledgement slip and wait for your screening date.
For technical support, send an e-mail to email@example.com or call 08037234529, 08058431017, 08092138480
Don’t miss any update on Petroleum Training Institute Effurun, PTI post UTME and admissions 2020/2021. Kindly BOOKMARK this page and keep checking back to get the latest update.
Also, you can use the comment box to ask questions or request for help concerning this post.