SLU Post-Utme / DE Screening Date 2020/2021 | Eligibility And Application Portal.
Sule Lamido University, Kafin Hausa, Jigawa is a state University located in Jigawa state, one of the northern regions in Nigeria.
Currently, the school’s Post-Utme screening form is on sale at the rate of N2000. So, if you have not gotten the form, and you wish to study any course of your choice in this university, do well to apply for the postutme screening.
Interestingly, this post was published to help candidates who have interest in applying for admission into SLU.
The post utme screening form for 2020/2021 screening excercise is not yet available. Therefore, the application portal is not yet opened until the 1st of February 2021.
Very Importantly, candidates who choose SLU as their choice of university must also get this screening form. Hence, the screening form stands you a better chance of getting admission. In fact, if you do not sit or participate in the post utme Screening, you will not be considered for admission at all.
However, some people still participate in the post utme screening excercise and still not get admitted. That, can be for the following reasons;
- Candidate did not score well in the aptitude test or reach the cut off mark for admission.
- Also, candidates who did not write the correct jamb subjects during the utme might not be considered for admission. Atleast, not to their choice of department.
- Moreover, it could either be because the number of people for that Department you choose to study in are already complete. In this case, the candidate is transfered or offered admission into another related department.
Furthermore, there are requirements to reach before you can be eligible for the postutme screening excercise.
Post-Utme Screening Eligiblity / Requirements
- Firstly, candidates must have participated in the 2020 jamb exam and scored up to 160. The general cut off mark for SLU admission is 160.
- Also, candidates must have chosen SLU as their first choice of university. Else, candidate should get a jamb change of Institution form
- Furthermore, O’level result of the candidates must not have less than 5 credit passes in relevant subjects.
- Subsequently, this result will be uploaded while registering for the post utme. However, if the result is not yet ready and you apply with Awaiting Result (AR) then, it must be uploaded as soon as the result is out.
- Direct entry candidates who must still purchase the form must upload and submit their transcript or A level result.
Application portal opening date: 1st of February 2021.
Application portal closing date: 1st of March, 2021.
All applications must be entered on or before the 1st of March which is the application deadline.
How To Apply
- Visit the university portal @ www.slu.edu.ng
- In the portal, click on 2020/2021 post utme/ direct entry form
- Make a payment of N2000.
- After making the payment, the form will be displayed for you to fill it correctly.
- Subsequently, fill the form with the required details.
- At thesame time, upload the required documents which include ; passport photograph, LG identification letter, birth certificate or age declaration, O’level result, A level result(DE only).
- Now, cross check the details you have entered and submit them online.
Currently, the form is sold at N2000 only. Avoid paying money to private accounts. All payments should be made using the schoool designated account details.
Also, print out the RRR invoice as a proof of payment. In addition, the registration slip should also be printed out because you must come with it during the screening excercise.
For the post utme screening, you must come with the originals of the documents you uploaded, along with the payment proof and registration slip.
I hope this post has been informative enough, do well to share the post to help inform others too.
Meanwhile, you can bookmark this page and visit it frequently for more school updates.
Also, feel free to ask any questions band comments in the comment section below where they will be attended to immediately.