See SLU Post-Utme Screening Date 2020/2021, Timetable, Screening Method And Exam Details.
Right now, what candidates who applied for post utme screening and chose SLU is after, is the post utme screening date.
As to this regard, we have compiled series of very important information that would help you be successful at the post utme screening excercise.
Alongside that, the date of the post utme screening excercise for Sule Lamido University is finally out.
Read below to see the screening date, post utme timetable, venue and screening method.
Furthermore, there are requirements to reach before you can be eligible for the postutme screening excercise.
Sule Lamido University Post-Utme Screening Date 2020/2021
The post-utme screening date for the screening excercise is yet to be communicated because the post-utme form is yet to be released.
However, the online registration for the post utme screening will commence on the 1st of February 2021
Closing date for the application is on the 1st of March, 2021.
Post-Utme Screening Eligiblity / Requirements
- Firstly, candidates must have participated in the 2020 jamb exam and scored up to 160. The general cut off mark for SLU admission is 160.
- Also, candidates must have chosen SLU as their first choice of university.
- Furthermore, O’level result of the candidates must not have less than 5 credit passes in relevant subjects.
- Subsequently, this result will be uploaded while registering for the post utme. However, if the result is not yet ready and you apply with Awaiting Result (AR) then, it must be uploaded as soon as the result is out.
- Direct entry candidates who must still purchase the form must upload and submit their transcript or A level result.
You might also want to see; SLU Admission Requirements 2020/2021
Reprinting Of Exam Slip
The reprinting of exam slip will be done when there are updates or changes in your profile in the school portal. For example, when the date for the screening excercise is released, candidate’s exam details will be stated in details there. Details like; Exam date, time table, time for the exam and venue.
Right now, these details are not available because the post utme screening form is not yet available.
To get more of SLU updates, bookmark this page and visit frequently. Also, indentify in the comment section if you want to be sent notifications on our latest updates.
Very Importantly, the print out of the RRR code which you used to make payment is compulsory. This is because it stands as a proof of payment. In addition, the registration slip should also be printed out because you must come with it during the screening excercise.
For the post utme screening, you must come with the originals of the documents you uploaded, along with the payment proof and registration slip.
I hope this post has been informative enough, do well to share the post to help inform others too.
Also, feel free to ask any questions band comments in the comment section below where they will be attended to immediately.