The west africa examination council has released their result for the May/June examination. All candidates who sat for the exam are expected to check their result on their official website.
kindly follow the steps below to check your result.
How to check waec result?
- Visit their official website https://www.waecdirect.org/
- On the first box, you are to input your exam number
- Select the year of examination e.g 2020
- Now select “SCHOOL CANDIDATE RESULT” as examination
- Input your scratch card pin
- Lastly input your scratch card seria numbers, usually starts with 3 letters
Click on check result.
if you got an error saying No result for this candidate, this simply means waec has not uploaded your school result. You are expected to wait patiently and always check back on the site.