UNICEF Recruitment Form 2o20/2021 — Requirements & How To Apply
United Nations International Children Emergency Funds now have space for recruitment. If you are interested and want to work with UNICEF, do well to read this article.
UNICEF is a non-governmental organisation established solely for improving children’s welfare. This body is not owned by a nation but different nations which has come together to meet a goal. Hence, UNICEF is an international organisation.
This article would not only an informative one but it is also a guide. If you follow the directives in this article, you would be a step forward in getting employed.
It is better to read this article till the end because every paragraph has a tip to offer.
You would also know at end of this article the dos and don’ts of UNICEF recruitment process. This is to enable you have a smoother screening and more chances of getting employed.
Let us look at the requirements for UNICEF recruitment.
- Interested applicants should possess a minimum of OND/NCE from a known tertiary institution.
- Graduates should have passed through the NYSC scheme and must have obtained discharge certificate. Though, exemption letter can be acceptable as the case may be.
- Also, applicants shouldn’t be more than 35 years of age.
How To Apply
- Apply by using UNICEF direct portal @ www.unicef.org.ng
- Create a profile for yourself in the portal.
- Fill in the requested informations where necessary .
- Upload relevant documents as requested via the post you are filling for.
- Submit the application form online.
Some Recruitment Tips To Know
Firstly, do not apply for more than one position.
Secondly, apply for positions which you qualify for based on educational qualification.
Thirdly, make sure to crosscheck the informations you put. Sometimes, there could be typograohical errors and it could affect you negatively.
Also, ensure that the email address you use to register or you provide is valid. This is because it would be used to communicate relevant messages to you.
Note: UNICEF is currently not recruiting but this site would be updated as soon as it commences.
To get UNICEF 2020/2021 recruitment updates, kindly drop your email address in our comment box. Subsequently, you can bookmark this page to get notifications on our job updates.