WHO Recruitment 2020 — Requirements & How To Apply
WHO is finally opened to recruit new interested and qualified persons to fill in vacant positions. Therefore, these positions are opened to those who would meet the requirements and apply online. See how to apply via the application portal and the requirements.
To apply for any job position in WHO, read through this article to know how to go about it. This site is bent on giving you only reliable and original infomations. Though there might be many informations around but having original information is key. Therefore, to get all the required details you need to successfully apply, carefully go through this article.
WHO stands for World Health Organisation. This organisation as the name implies stands for the health of the masses. World health organisation is one of the international health agent responsible for making healthy rules. In other words, they create safety measures whereby, individuals can abide by and live healthily.
If you are interested in working with this organisation, check out the requirements below for clarification.
Requirements For WHO Recruitment.
- Interested applicants are required to possess a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in relevant courses.
- Also, applicants must be able to work with or without no supervision.
- Should be acquainted with computer skills.
- However, it is necessary that you also have experience in ICT in an international organisation. This is as a result of the job vacancy opened.
- However, visit WHO site @ www.who.org.ng to see vacant positions.
How To Apply
- Apply using the organisation’s direct portal through this link
- When you get to the site, create a profile by entering your name, phone number and email address in the space provided.
- Fill the form with required details .
- Upload your documents including your passport photograph and submit it.
- Do not apply more than once and at the same time, do not apply for more than one position.
- Crosscheck your provided details before submitting.
- Apply for positions for which you qualify.
- Ensure that all documents you upload are scanned and original.
- Finally, provide a valid email which you have access to. This is because it would be used to communicate relevant messages to you.
To get more informations about WHO recruitment, kindly notify in our comment section below. Betterstill, you can bookmark this page to get notifications.